JOB: Environmental Services Analyst, Central Marin Sanitation Agency – San Rafael, CA

Home Forums Job Openings JOB: Environmental Services Analyst, Central Marin Sanitation Agency – San Rafael, CA

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Stephanie Slade 7 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Stephanie Slade
    Participant

Job Description

CMSA is looking for an individual to perform standard laboratory duties, collect samples, implement pretreatment, waste minimization, and pollution prevention programs; performs inspections; and issues required permits. This is a single position opening, and CMSA will hire for either the I or the II level based on the overall level of qualified candidates and organizational fit.

Job Requirements

Environmental Services Analyst I:

EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: Equivalent to completion of an Associate degree with major coursework in chemistry, biology, microbiology, environmental studies, or a similar science; a Bachelor’s degree is highly desirable. One year of experience in any combination of the following: as a laboratory technician in a wastewater treatment or related laboratory; inspecting industrial waste discharge facilities for wastewater control purposes or industrial and automobile facilities; or as an operator in a secondary or tertiary wastewater treatment plant; providing strong customer service to the public; experience with a food service fats, oil, and grease program is highly desirable.

LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS: The ability to obtain a Grade I CWEA Environmental Compliance Inspector or Laboratory Analyst certification within 18 months of appointment; a valid Class C driver’s license and maintenance of satisfactory driving record.

Environmental Services Analyst II:

EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: Equivalent to completion of a four year college degree with major coursework in chemistry, biology, microbiology, environmental studies, or a similar science. Three years of experience in fields similar to that of the ESA I.

LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS: The ability to obtain a Grade II CWEA Environmental Compliance Inspector or Laboratory Analyst certification within 18 months of appointment, and possession of a Grade I certification in the corresponding discipline either Laboratory Analyst or Environmental Compliance Inspector; a valid Class C driver’s license and maintenance of satisfactory driving record.

To learn more about this opening, visit http://careers.govtjobs.com/c/job.cfm?vnet=0&site_id=9366&t731=202986&jb=8189223

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.