March 26, 2012 at 7:41 pm #157106
Job ID: 9847452 Position Title: Finance Manager Company Name: Central Contra Costa Sanitary District Job Function: Finance Entry Level: No Location(s): Martinez, California, United States Posted: March 23, 2012 Job Type: Full-Time Min Education: BA/BS/Undergraduate Min Experience: 7-10 Years Salary: $117,576.00 – $142,920.00 (Yearly Salary)
Monthly Salary: $9,798 – $11,910 plus excellent benefits
The Finance Manager is responsible for the District’s financial, accounting, purchasing, treasury activities and management information systems, and provides management and the Board of Directors with effective assistance in the areas of fiscal planning and control, accounting, budgeting, and investing public funds. This is a management classification that reports to the General Manager, and serves as an integral member of the Administration Department.
Typical responsibilities may include:
• Planning, organizing, directing, and reviewing the work of staff in the Accounting and Purchasing Divisions; develop and implement goals, objectives, work standards, policies, and procedures.
• Managing the preparation of the District’s annual budget; presenting reports to the Board of Directors; and projecting and monitoring the annual Sewer Service Charge Revenue Program.
• Preparing a wide variety of detailed and analytical accounting, statistical, and narrative reports necessary for fiscal review.
• Managing the District’s temporary investment portfolio.
• Reviewing the District’s investment policy and recommending revisions to the Board of Directors.
• Participating in planning and administering long-term revenue or debt financing.
• Managing the Cafeteria Plan and updating Plan documents with IRS regulatory changes.
• Advising District management and the Board on issues related to the retirement program.
• Coordinating the completion of the District’s annual audit.
• Directing the maintenance and upgrades of computer-based applications for the District’s financial management information system.
• Acting as Trustee for District’s Deferred Compensation Program.
To apply for this job, visit: http://careers.govtjobs.com/c/job.cfm?job=9847452
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.