June 23, 2011 at 3:32 pm #133767
City: Arlington and McLean
Title: TSA Program Analyst – Financial
Applies knowledge of acquisition life cycle process and supports development and preparation of acquisition documents such as a Life Cycle Cost Estimate (LCCE) and Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGC E).
• Applies general knowledge of budget and program principles (PPBE), policies, procedures, concepts, standards and terminology, and financial management and business systems.
• Prepares and/or reviews acquisition and financial management documents.
• Applies industry best practices in developing credible, defensible cost estimates.
• Develop and provide training on Cost Estimation and Financial Management topics.
• Knowledgeable of the Acquisition Lifecycle; understands the concept of “Big A”, or Major Systems Acquisition
• Certified Cost Estimator/Analyst (CCE/A) or PMP Certification and/or DAWIA certification in Business, Cost Estimating, and Financial Management highly desirable
• Possesses excellent client relationship management skills
• Has excellent oral and written communication skills
• Has strong consulting and analytical skills
• Has experience with developing quantitative models in MS Excel
• Is energetic and eager to tackle new challenges
Send resume to [email protected] to apply
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.