June 29, 2011 at 2:11 pm #134132
- Assist divisions with financial analyses; develop short and long range financial forecasts; utilization/cost trends and cash flow modeling.
- Manage and maintain cost allocation and price recommendation analyses.
- Prepare integrated financial and statistical reports, financial statements, projections, and recommendations that may have long-term impact on organizational funding.
- Conduct a general financial analysis of the finance reports obtained from various departments.
- Prepare legislative bill analyses and fiscal impact statements.
- Assist in the review of competitive procurement financial impacts.
- Review expenditure analytics and make recommendations to improve processes.
- Develop and implement financial decision tools.
- Perform other accounting duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or 4 years of progressively responsible experience in the accounting/financial field
- Knowledge of Federal law, Florida Statutes and Department of Management policies as they relate to financial and accounting functions
- Knowledge of theory, principles, concepts, and practices of accounting
- Skilled in cost accounting, financial reporting and financial optimization
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in order to develop performance measures and standards for financial programs and activities
- Ability to problem solve by analyzing, interpreting and applying appropriate guidelines and regulations.
To learn more about this opening, visit https://jobs.myflorida.com/viewjob.html?optlink-view=view-494144&ERFormID=newjoblist&ERFormCode=any
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.