January 18, 2011 at 6:24 pm #120804
Division Human Resources Location Chantilly, VA FT/PT/Contract Full Time
Mission Essential Personnel is currently seeking an HR Generalist in the National Capital Area to assist in the development, implementation and administration of human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel. Position provides support in maintaining the HRIS records, processes paperwork for functional area according to established procedures, and works as part of HR team on the development of departmental goals, objectives, and systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals.
• Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
• Assists in affirmative action program reporting; maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
• Perform employee action related duties to include but not limited to offers of employment, transfers, resignations, involuntary resignations, and documentation of the termination process.
• Maintains company organization charts, and employee directory.
• Collects, reviews and processes compensation related documentation for employee merit reviews, status changes and special compensation.
• Develops custom reports to meet the requirements of management.
• Performs other duties as required.
To apply for this position, click on this link:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.