March 13, 2012 at 4:54 pm #155951
Under the general supervision of the Finance, Accounting, and Audit (FAA) Committee, reviews accounting records, other reports and documents for compliance with Board-approved policies and procedures, internal controls and safeguards, relevant rules, regulations, state law, and generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and generally accepted auditing standards (GAAS).
- Exceptional benefits package includes:
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Deferred Compensation Plan
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- Computer skills to include knowledge of Word, Excel, Access and SAP desired. Excellent communication (oral and written) skills required.
- Minimum of four years of progressively responsible professional audit experience required. Knowledge of GAAS and GAAP required. Four year degree or a Masters Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business from an accredited college or university required. Governmental audit experience preferred and a CPA or CIA certification required.
- Must meet the criteria for and obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC). Valid state drivers’ license required.
For more information, including how to apply, visit: http://careers.govtjobs.com/jobseeker/job/9334288/Internal%20Auditor/Georgia%20Ports%20Authority/?vnet=0&search_button=search.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.