June 23, 2011 at 3:02 pm #133685
Job Title: International Trade Specialist
Department: Department Of Homeland Security
Agency: Customs and Border Protection
Job Announcement Number: IHC-489297-JEB-DE
SALARY RANGE: $51,630.00 - $81,204.00 /year
OPEN PERIOD: Thursday, June 23, 2011 to Friday, July 01, 2011
SERIES & GRADE: GS-1101-09/11
POSITION INFORMATION: Full Time Career/Career Conditional
PROMOTION POTENTIAL: 12
DUTY LOCATIONS: 22 vacancies - Washington DC Metro Area, DC
WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED: United States Citizens
CBP: Securing America's Borders
Whether on the frontlines or serving behind the scenes supporting our mission, the men and women of CBP are dedicated to keeping America safe. CBP counts on them. Our Nation counts on them. Can we count on you?
For information about CBP's mission, activities, and careers, visit our web site, http://www.cbp.gov/.
Who May Apply: All U.S. Citizens
Organizational Location: This position is with the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Office of International Trade, located in Washington, DC.
Relocation Expenses: Relocation expenses will not be paid.
* U.S. Citizenship
* Background Security Investigation
* Residency in the U.S. for the last 3 years (see explanation)
* Research and analyze international trade agreements, legislation, policies, and activities for impact on Agency operations
* Provide technical advice to Agency managers and to both foreign and domestic government agencies regarding the design, implementation, tracking, monitoring, and evaluation of actions concerned with international trade law enforcement
* Serve as the primary liaison between this Agency and various entities representing an assigned strategic sector or trade issue
* Respond to inquiries concerning trade law enforcement and trade compliance actions
* Assist senior specialist in planning, executing, and evaluating program areas
For more information, see http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.aspx?JobID=100117962&JobTitle=International+Trade+Specialist&x=96&y=4&brd=3876&vw=b&FedEmp=N&FedPub=Y&re=4&tm=0&pg=6&AVSDM=2011-06-23+00%3a03%3a00.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.