June 28, 2011 at 5:33 pm #134093
Job Title: IT SPECIALIST (POLICY PLANNING)
Agency: Office Of Personnel Management
Job Announcement Number: 11-301-SMO
SALARY RANGE: $68,809.00 – $106,369.00 /year
OPEN PERIOD: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 to Tuesday, July 05, 2011
SERIES & GRADE: GS-2210-12/13
POSITION INFORMATION: Full Time Career/Career Conditional
PROMOTION POTENTIAL: 13
DUTY LOCATIONS: 1 vacancy – Washington DC Metro Area, DC
WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED: US Citizens and Status Candidates
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: 11-301-SMO
VACANCY IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: 484489
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN EXTENDED FOR AN EXTRA WEEK
The position is located in the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO). The OCIO provides leadership in managing and leveraging OPM’s IT investments and provides ongoing IT operational support to enable OPM to carry out its mission.
* U.S. Citizen
* Suitable for Federal employment, determined by a background investigation
* Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service
* Relevant experience (see Qualifications below)
If selected for this position you will:
* Provide staff support as required for the development of the Office of Management and Budget’s (OMB’s) exhibits for information technology, such as the Exhibit 300 and Exhibit 53.
* Serve as a senior expert in use of the agency’s capital planning project tracking tool called eCPIC, in which IT investment managers record information about their investments, and through which the agency submits OPM’s IT-related budget exhibits and monthly updates to the Federal IT Dashboard.
* Advise IT program managers and members of their staffs about processes related to the use of the eCPIC tool and the update of its contents.
* Advise IT program managers and members of their staffs in the application of OMB’s IT baseline management policy and processes through which baseline management is implemented in eCPIC.
* Prepare and coordinate the review and publication of OPM standard operating procedures for the use of eCPIC.
For more information, see http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.aspx?JobID=100182729&JobTitle=IT+SPECIALIST+%28POLICY+PLANNING%29&x=114&y=11&brd=3876&vw=b&FedEmp=N&FedPub=Y&tm=0&pg=4&re=4&AVSDM=2011-06-28+09%3a33%3a00.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.