July 11, 2011 at 3:38 pm #134972
Job Title: Management and Program Analyst
Department: Department Of Homeland Security
Agency: Customs and Border Protection
Job Announcement Number: IHC-491016-EAM-DE
SALARY RANGE: $51,630.00 - $97,333.00 /year
OPEN PERIOD: Monday, July 11, 2011 to Friday, July 15, 2011
SERIES & GRADE: GS-0343-09/12
POSITION INFORMATION: Full Time Career/Career Conditional
PROMOTION POTENTIAL: 12
DUTY LOCATIONS: 3 vacancies - Washington Metro Area, DC
WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED: United States Citizens
CBP: Securing America's Borders
Whether on the frontlines or serving behind the scenes supporting our mission, the men and women of CBP are dedicated to keeping America safe. CBP counts on them. Our Nation counts on them. Can we count on you?
For information about CBP's mission, activities, and careers, visit our web site, http://www.cbp.gov/.
Who May Apply: All U.S. Citizens
Organizational Location: This position is with the Department of Homeland Security, US Customs and Border Protection, Office of International Affairs, located in Washington DC.
Relocation Expenses: Relocation expenses will not be paid.
* U.S. Citizenship
* Background Security Investigation
* Residency in the U.S. for the last 3 years (see explanation)
* Evaluate the effectiveness of programs and operations and the productivity and efficiency of management
* Implement, coordinate, and oversee a variety of management programs impacting operational activities
* Develop and evaluate policies and recommend actions to achieve organizational goals and objectives
* Prepare and research data to brief and present analytical findings and recommendations
For more information, see http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.aspx?JobID=100223928&JobTitle=Management+and+Program+Analyst&x=116&y=12&brd=3876&vw=b&FedEmp=N&FedPub=Y&tm=0&pg=2&re=4&AVSDM=2011-07-11+00%3a03%3a00.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.