February 16, 2011 at 9:56 pm #123357
POSITION: Marketing Assistant
POSTING DATE: February 10, 2011 CLOSING DATE: February 24, 2011 DEPARTMENT: Marketing CONTACT: Kim Postulart, Marketing Director
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for coordination of consistent and quality donor services. The position reports directly to the Director of Marketing.
- Process and provide timely responses to member inquiries by phone, writing, and e-mail.
- Maintain donor and gift information in DNC database.
- Assist with fulfilling donor acknowledgments in a timely fashion.
- Manage all credits of contributions.
- Process and post online contributions and donor credits.
- Research contributions made to the DNC for accuracy of funds.
- Assist with other projects as assigned.
Skills and qualifications:
- Ideal candidate will be a proven communicator and possess strong writing skills.
- Should have at least two years of experience in customer service, problem solving, and public interaction.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is essential.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.