June 3, 2011 at 2:20 pm #131988
The Seattle Municipal Court has an exciting opportunity for an experienced .Net Developer to work with court and technology staff to modernize our current Informix based case management system. The incumbent will play an important role in this transformational effort to develop and deliver .Net web-based applications, as well as participate in the entire software development lifecycle by researching, analyzing, determining structure, designing, building, testing, implementing, and maintaining software applications. This position reports to the Court Technology Director.
- Lead in the development of high-performing, high quality, useful, and innovative solutions for .Net applications and components
- Work closely with business and information technology experts to identify and solve common technical problems
- Develop software models that are coherent, concise, accurate, and clear to the customer, and enhance those models to cover systems constraints
- Assist in gathering business requirements and application design specifications
- Develop initial database designs
- Review and approve designs with database architect
- Coordinate with quality assurance staff during testing activities
- Track the technical progress of projects to ensure compliance with or enhancement of the existing architecture of design
To learn more about this opening, visit http://www.seattle.gov/personnel/employment/default_neogov.asp
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.