June 7, 2011 at 1:13 pm #132213
MicroPact, Inc., a Herndon based product development IT firm that markets its software to the Federal Government, seeks an energetic and mentally flexible individual who can contribute to our marketing and media outreach efforts. If you have an advertising agency or PR background as an Account Executive or Creative, this may be the perfect opportunity for you to go “client” side. This position offers extensive opportunity for growth, a fun working environment and includes a company-paid benefits package.
- Candidates should possess a marketing, PR or advertising background in some capacity.
- The ability to get things done – highly organized and familiar with project management tools and techniques.
- Technology savvy – with a daily dose of Mashable, Engadget, etc.
- Familiar with social media, community building, inbound marketing and associated online analytics tools.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in the field of communications, public relations, journalism and/or marketing
- If we were awarding bonus points you could earn them for having skills in any of the following areas: Adobe CS products, HTML programming, SEO and Analytics, Creative Writing, Media Relations.
Please submit salary requirements along with resume to [email protected]
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.