January 7, 2011 at 3:53 pm #119819
Winvale is a dynamic and fast-growing government sales consultancy.
Our focus is on assisting our clients in obtaining GSA Schedule contracts, developing federal government business and establishing a profitable government practice. Winvale also provides value-added reseller services and holds a number of state and federal government contracts. Winvale is recognized as a leader in the industry and was named to the 2009 Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies in the Washington DC area and was recognized as a 2009 SmartCEO award winner.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our team and market our services to commercial companies looking to enter or expand into the federal government marketplace. The ideal candidate will have experience leading an organization’s marketing efforts and driving the marketing message home – internally and externally. The Marketing Manager will report directly to the Vice President of Sales in developing and executing a number of marketing activities.
- Managing a small team to ensure marketing plan and activities are executed on-time with maximum impact
- Maintaining corporate website, social media outlets, and online advertisements
- Coordinating email campaigns, webinars, and tradeshows in order to generate prospects
- Developing corporate newsletters, press releases, and collateral
- Developing and nurturing partner relationships in order to maximize the impact of joint-marketing activities
Successful candidates should possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Deep knowledge of SEO, Google Adwords, Adobe Creative Suite, and social media outlets (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter)
- Results-driven work ethic with the ability to exercise initiative and leadership
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills while adhering to deadlines
- Working knowledge of the sales cycle, Salesforce.com and iContact, or similar tools
- Bachelor’s degree (Communications or Business a plus)
Winvale offers a competitive base salary along witha great benefits package. Minimal travel required. For consideration, pleasesend a copy of your resume along with salary requirements to [email protected] or via fax (202)296-5506. Winvale is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, please visit Winvale.com
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.