June 7, 2011 at 6:38 pm #132257
The Sr. IT Officer:
- provides desktop IT support to approximately 100 users located primarily in D.C.
- acts as liaison with corporate IT Department to provide IT services such as computer hardware/software procurement/installation/retirement, move/add/change, break/fix and customer service requests (CSRs) for data/voice/wireless networks to departmental staff
- supports, trains, and works with other staff as an internal technical expert; leverages emerging technologies and best-in-class practices to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Comp Science, Finance or Bus Admin; Master’s degree preferred
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible desktop and project-based IT experience
- Strong understanding of a computer hardware/software platforms, networking, telecomm, and web technologies
- Preferred - Experience working with an enterprise system, preferably SAP
- Upbeat personality/Positive attitude
- Self-starter with ability to work well independently, as well as with others in small teams
- Solid verbal communication skills, and interpersonal competencies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to effectively communicate in writing
1) For this position, no relocation benefits are offered at present.
2) A pre-employment physical and drug screen is required.
3) A pre-employment background security investigation is required.
4) Occasional travel is required.
Interested in being considered for this position? Know someone who may be interested? Know someone who may be a fit? Send your resume to me at [email protected], or share this posting with your contact (much obliged).
Equal Opportunity Employer
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.