January 18, 2011 at 6:16 pm #120802
Division Operations Location Ft. Benning, Georgia FT/PT/Contract Part Time Job Description
This position reports directly to the logistics manager of CRC (Conus Replacement Center) Operations (CONUS). Assists in the day-to-day operations of all logistical affairs for MEP facilities and personnel located at the CRC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides a range of support services including the areas of procurement, office management, and office security.
• Assists the Logistics Manager with coordination for proper transport of equipment back to Fort Benning Central Issue Facility (CIF) to storage and turn in.
• Assist with tracking and accountability for all Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) located at the CRC and the Document Media Exploitation (DOMEX) Training site.
• Reports directly to the Logistics Manager for CRC Operations on all pertinent issues; i.e.; Report of Survey.
• Assists in the execution of daily turn in of OCIE from redeploying Linguists and Staff personnel.
• Arranges for the procurement of equipment, services, and supplies for the MEP office.
• Occasionally assist with cost estimates, purchases and maintaining office supplies. Serves as back-up point of contact for all deliveries.
• Assists with property inventories; prepares and maintains records of property transfers to include hand receipt preparations and management.
To apply for this position, click on this link:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.