February 22, 2010 at 4:23 pm #92802
Library Associates Companies (LAC) seeks an experienced Consultant who will be responsible the coordination of activities to collect, cleanse, and homogenize data from existing US Air Force logistics and supply chain related systems. Duties will include working with the customer to identify data needs and requirements, and managing small teams to fulfill those requirements with specific data manipulation tasks. Additionally, the individual will be performing hands-on data analysis and coordinating with other team members to ensure high quality results, and to present the results to the client. Active Secret clearance required. Position located in Dayton, OH (Wright Patterson AFB).
Work will primarily be carried out from the sub-contractor’s offices in the Dayton, Ohio area. Some travel (less than 25%) may be required to support fact finding and data gathering tasks at Air Force bases.
· Active Secret Clearance
· Eligibility for work with Sensitive data and the ability if need arises to qualify for a US Top Secret clearance
· Experience with large Supply Chain installations, preferably with the US Air Force or other DoD agency
· Experience with US Air Force Procurement, Supply, and Maintenance practices and policies
· Ability to interact with Air Force functional resources to gather and sign off on requirements
· Ability to enact and follow policies and procedures to manage the collection, tracking, and validation of data for an ERP migration
· Ability to quantify, present, and defend results and status of these tasks to the customer
· Familiarity with practices for measuring and maintaining Data Quality
· Familiarity with Data Quality tools
· Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 or similar Supply Chain/ERP implementation
· Experience with SQL, relational databases – particularly Oracle 10g, and data modeling topics
In order to apply and be considered for this position, please follow the registration link below.
Library Associates Companies (LAC) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.