February 24, 2010 at 4:39 pm #92986
Do you have experience with project coordination? Have you worked in client management and employee oversight/management? This may be the job for you!
2020 Company is an innovative, fast-paced government and IT consulting firm with an impressive roster of clients. 2020 Company was recently nominated by Washington Technology as being one of the Top 10 fastest growing government contractors in the area - 3 years in a row!
Our position of Jr. Project Manager is located at the client site in Silver Spring, MD and in our Falls Church, Virginia headquarters.
This job would entail:
· Client and employee relationship management.
· Coordination of internal corporate groups for project related tasks of hiring and management of employees.
· Determining what actions need to be taken when a specific risk has been identified and requiring a response.
· Liaising with clients regarding our contract personnel and various other contract issues.
· Personnel planning, and management including performance reporting, time and attendance, tracking, etc.
· Developing and maintaining spreadsheets and documents to track deliverables and required costing or status tracking of the contract.
· Tracking of contract revenue, cost and profit/loss information.
· Timely invoice submission and reconciliation each month.
· Actively seeking out avenues for organic business growth.
The ideal candidate would have:
· At least 5-7 years experience involving employee management, project administration, project costing, deliverable tracking, and provision of business and/or technical services (required).
· A B.A. or B.S. degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Management Information Systems or another applicable field.
· Big 4 consulting experience.
· Government consulting experience.
· An equivalent combination of education and experience, which provides comparable knowledge.
2020 Company takes pride in a positive and friendly atmosphere with the drive to succeed. We are looking for people who will contribute to our culture with a positive attitude and the ability to multitask and problem solve. We offer competitive salaries and unbeatable benefits. Come join us!
We look forward to speaking with you!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.