Job Postings: Software Sales to State/Local Government

Home Forums Job Openings Job Postings: Software Sales to State/Local Government

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Brian Connolly, MPA 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Paul Eric Davis
    Participant

Job Postings: Accela, Inc., the leader in e-government software that makes government services available 24/7, has software sales positions. Acct Execs in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, LA, Bay Area, more. No relocation. http://bit.ly/4yAxf6

Brian Connolly, MPA
    Participant

Hi Paul
    I just submitted my online application via your company website. Thank you for the heads up! I look forward to hearing from your company.

Take Care
    Brian

Paul Eric Davis
    Participant

Hi Brian,

I don’t know if the position has been filled. But I still see it on our website, and our HR manager is pretty good about taking stuff down once it’s filled. So I’m pretty sure it’s still open. She’ll definitely contact you if it seems a match: but she’s short staffed these days and single-handedly fielding resumes for all the open positions (Just so you know, I have no connection to the hiring process for these positions.) Great that you’re active with social media tools like Gov Loop, etc.

Best of luck.

Paul

Best of luck!

Paul

Brian Connolly, MPA
    Participant

Hi Paul
    Thank you. When people like you are kind enough to take the time to reply, it makes being out of work a little less stressful.
    Take Care

Brian

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.