October 10, 2010 at 8:59 pm #112544
Program Coordinator, Regional Security Program
Job ID: 2010-1097 # Positions: 1
Location: BE-Brussels Experience (Years): ..
Posted Date: 7/29/2010 Category: Program Initiatives
More information about this job:
The Program Coordinator is responsible for the timely and effective implementation of assigned Regional Security Program activities. S/He serves as a key liaison and contact for the high-level track II work in the context of EWI's Regional Sercurity Programme, focussing on South Asia, notably Afghanistan and neighboring counties. S/He coordinates all activities and communications and provides administrative, research and development support to the Associate.
• Ensure timely and effective implementation of the envisaged meetings and high-level consultations;
• Draft relevant Working Group and Conference background briefs, agendas and reports;
• Build up and act as the main liaison with networks of participants including government officials, civic and business actors, and international institutions
• Oversee timely delivery of research studies and compile material for publications.
• Help manage the related part of the program budget, monthly financials and forecasts;
• Coordinate, facilitate, and streamline program activity in coordination with rest of team and VP of Programs or Program Development.
• Assist in writing proposals including budgets for submission to donors as well as reports on program activities and impact.
• Provide written and editing contributions to articles, papers and reports for publications.
• Streamline the collection, integration, and management of the program's contacts through the EWI-wide Raiser's Edge system;
• Supervise and coordinate work of up to two Interns and help provide guidance to Project Assistant(s).
• Assist in special projects and assignments as required.
• Other task as assigned by the Associate.
Masters Degree required.
At least 2 years of related international experience.
Reliable, very well organized;
Fluent in English both spoken and written; Candidates with additional speaking and writing skills in Farsi or Urdu preferred
Very good team player; Positive, active, open-minded; International focus and thrives in diverse environment.
Very strong writing skills.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.