August 23, 2011 at 5:30 pm #139312
Job Title: Property Disposal Specialist
Department: US General Services Administration
Agency: Federal Acquisition Service
Job Announcement Number: DS518562-BM
SALARY RANGE: $33,101.00 – $53,307.00 /year
OPEN PERIOD: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 to Friday, September 02, 2011
SERIES & GRADE: GS-1104-05/07
POSITION INFORMATION: Full Time Career/Career Conditional
PROMOTION POTENTIAL: 09
DUTY LOCATIONS: 1 vacancy – Fort Worth, TX
WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED: United States Citizens
GSA employees leverage the buying power of the Federal government to acquire the best value for taxpayers and our Federal customers. We exercise responsible asset management. We deliver superior workplaces, quality acquisition service and business solutions.
We develop innovative and effective management policies. GSA has been repeatedly named by the Partnership for Public Service as one of the “Best Places to Work in the Federal Government”.
* U.S. Citizenship
* Resume & Supporting documents (See How to Apply)
* Screens excess personal property and makes reported items available for further utilization by Federal agencies.
* Selects freezes, transfers and reviews lists of usable, reportable personal property for utilization covering a wide range of commodities as needed.
* Reviews complex equipment and/or specialized items such as electronics,automotive, industrial, etc., and completes arrangements for transfers between Federal agencies.
* Assists and prepares marketing/sales of personal exchange/sale property or personal property declared surplus to national Federal and State requirements.
* Assists or may be responsible for determining the marketability of property, the target market, the type of sales, and conditions related to the preparation of invitation for bid; analyzing statistical data for individual sales reports and assuring the development and establishment of upset prices.
For more information, see http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.aspx?JobID=101788225&JobTitle=Property+Disposal+Specialist&x=96&y=10&brd=3876&vw=b&FedEmp=N&FedPub=Y&tm=0&pg=6&re=4&AVSDM=2011-08-23+00%3a03%3a00.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.