JOB: Research Analyst I, Department of Corrections, Concord, MA

Home Forums Job Openings JOB: Research Analyst I, Department of Corrections, Concord, MA

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Steve Cottle 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Steve Cottle
    Participant

Duties:

Responsible for conducting research projects for the Department of Correction in accordance with accepted research methods, data collection, analysis and report writing; respond to information requests by generating computer lists and statistics utilizing software including SPSS (Statistical Package for Social Sciences) and/or SQL and preparing reports with MS Access, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, or other available statistical, database, or spreadsheet software. Data auditing and good organizational skills are also an integral part of the work as well as handling a variety of responsibilities simultaneously.
    Qualifications:

Minimum Entrance Requirements:

Applicants must have (A) at least two years of full-time, or equivalent part-time, technical or professional experience in research or statistical work, or (B) any equivalent combination of the required experience and the substitutions below.

Substitutions:
    I. A Bachelor’s or higher degree may be substituted for the required experience.*

*Education toward such a degree will be prorated on the basis of the proportion of the requirements actually completed.

Preferred Qualifications:

College degree in related field, such as criminal justice, sociology or public policy preferred. Ability to conduct literature reviews and write research reports helpful. Experience working a team environment and ability to meet tight deadlines preferred.

For more information, including how to apply, visit: https://jobs.hrd.state.ma.us/recruit/public/31100001/job/job_view.do?postingId=J29217&code=search.public&federalStimulus=no

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.