September 6, 2011 at 12:59 pm #140644
Location: Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Description: Apex Systems, Inc. is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer for a contract-to-hire position with our client located at Fort Belvoir ( Virginia). Our client is a global security and information technology company that works with the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. federal government agencies. This project is being implemented in support of the Defense Threat Reduction Agency. (DTRA)
As the Senior Systems Engineer you will be supporting the DTRA Enterprise Cloud (DEC) task order on the DTRA ITSS Program. The purpose of this Task Order is to establish an Enterprise Cloud environment for DTRA, providing the design, implementation, user and system migration, and transition to operations. The Engineer will perform configuration and testing of Exchange 2010 as well as integration with MS Lync and Cisco VOIP and unified messaging services and systems. This role will include testing, planning, implementing and migrating 3000+ users to a cloud implementation of Exchange 2010.
• CompTIA Security +
•Active Top Secret Security clearance
• Exchange 2007 / 2010 (preferred) implementation and migration experience in a large DoD environment
• MCITP: Exchange, Enterprise or Systems Admin
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
• Must be able to work in a collaborative team-oriented environment
•Bachelor’s Degree in related field
• MS Lync, MS RMS implementation experience
• Understanding of and experience with Quest systems management products
• Knowledge of Symantec eVault
• Unified messaging services / systems experience
• Familiarity with the ITIL change, incident and problem management systems and procedures
Salary: $150K + up, based on level of experience
To apply: Email resume in an attached word format to [email protected].
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.