July 21, 2011 at 4:25 pm #136235
Job Title: Supervisory Financial Operations Specialist, GS 14 (EX)
Department: Department Of Justice
Agency: Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Sub Agency: Federal Bureau of Investigation
Job Announcement Number: NY-2011-0080
SALARY RANGE: $109,022.00 – $141,726.00 /year
OPEN PERIOD: Thursday, July 21, 2011 to Wednesday, July 27, 2011
SERIES & GRADE: GS-0501-14/14
POSITION INFORMATION: Excepted Service Permanent Full-Time
PROMOTION POTENTIAL: 14
DUTY LOCATIONS: 1 vacancy – New York City, NY
WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED: This announcement is open to all qualified U.S. citizens.
This position is being advertised concurrently with Announcement Number NY-2011-0081. FBI candidates who wish to be considered on External and FBI only certificates must apply to both announcements.
To protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats, to uphold and enforce the criminal laws of the United States, and to provide leadership and criminal justice services to federal, state, municipal, and international agencies and partners.
Public Service is a public trust. For the FBI, this means that the public has committed to our care the safety of our Nation and the defense of our Constitution. To sustain that trust and to meet our resulting obligations, we must adhere strictly to our core values of: Rigorous obedience to the Constitution, Respect, Compassion, Fairness, Integrity, Accountability, and Leadership.
Division: New York City Field Office
Location: New York City, NY
Working Hours: 8:15 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
The FBI must ensure our workforce is fully staffed to continue protecting our nation and combating crime. As a result, the FBI is committed to achieving FY 2011 hiring goals. Effective 05/13/2011 through 11/01/2011, FBI employees will be precluded from moving to another position within the Bureau by means of promotion, reassignment or change to lower grade unless the new position offers a greater promotional potential than the position in which they are currently serving. Supervisory positions are excluded from the moratorium.
* U.S. Citizenship Required.
* Must be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
– Serves as the principal technical advisor and expert regarding short and long term financial management goals and program applications which operates several large and complex national level program with multi-million dollar budget allocations.
– Evaluates effectiveness of the fiscal program and ensures objectives are being met.
– Oversight of all accounting, budget and financial management activities.
– Develops quarterly spending plans; gathers, interprets, analyzes, and correlates large volumes of complex narrative, financial and statistical data.
For more information, see http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.aspx?JobID=101079132&JobTitle=Supervisory+Financial+Operations+Specialist%2c+GS+14+%28EX%29&x=94&y=5&brd=3876&vw=b&FedEmp=N&FedPub=Y&tm=0&pg=5&re=4&AVSDM=2011-07-21+08%3a24%3a00.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.