August 1, 2011 at 2:16 am #136808
Steve ResslerKeymasterWEB DEVELOPER 3 (57737)Information Systems – ProgrammingUSA-DC-Washington
: Must be Obtainable
: Full Time
Type of Travel
Percent of Travel Required
DescriptionWork with the U.S. Department of State’s innovative Office of eDiplomacy to support and manage ongoing projects including the [email protected] blogging program, Diplopedia wiki and Corridor professional networking solution. Guide a team of developers on these and other projects and provide general project support. Ideal candidate has a passion for social media, new technologies and foreign policy; can perform the following duties and meets the qualifications and requirements listed below.Duties and Responsibilities:Candidate will be assigned responsibilities that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Communicating and coordinating effectively with other client staff; other offices and bureaus within State and personnel in other Federal agencies.
- Providing strong technical and creative advice to troubleshoot existing web-based technologies and develop new solutions.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects and deliverables.
- Assisting with content-management duties on existing client websites and providing user assistance and training as needed.
- Keeping current on emerging technologies and tools to evaluate for future client use.
The clearance level required is dependent on the type of clearance supported by our client.CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- Experience managing projects and leading teams in government environment
- Great communicator with the ability to translate technology to a less technical audience
- Social media and web 2.0 guru (professional experience using social media to advance organizational objectives a plus)
- Experience with open source and design software such as Movable Type, WordPress, MediaWiki and Adobe Design programs; MySQL and Firebug a plus
Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent and 5 – 7 years of related experience, PMP certification a plus.
Must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to obtain a Secret level government security clearance
Working eight (8) hours per day and between the standard hours of operation, 8:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.