June 14, 2011 at 4:08 pm #132896
Job Title: Work/Life Consultant
Department: Department Of The Air Force
Agency: Department of the Air Force
Job Announcement Number: AFPC-489627-330635-42-MB
SALARY RANGE: $63,758.00 - $81,583.00 /year
OPEN PERIOD: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 to Monday, June 20, 2011
SERIES & GRADE: GS-0101-11
POSITION INFORMATION: Full Time Career/Career Conditional
PROMOTION POTENTIAL: 11
DUTY LOCATIONS: 1 vacancy - Westover AFB, MA
WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED: US Citizens and Status Candidates
The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win…in air, space and cyberspace.
To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power. That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values -- integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.
This is a centrally managed position in the Force Support Career Field. PCS traveling and relocation expenses will be paid IAW career program policy.
WHO MAY APPLY: Click here for more information. You MUST have one or more identified eligibilities in order to be considered. **Air Force is not responsible for erroneous eligibilities you list or fail to list**
Air Force Employee (Current Permanent, Competitive Service, Career/Career-Conditional Employee)
DoD Transfer (Army, Navy, DFAS, etc.--Excluding Air Force)
Non-DoD Transfer (current Non-AF DoD employees)
Veterans Recruitment Appointment (VRA)
Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA)
Other (Postal; Interchange Agreements; FAA, TSA, GAO, VISTA, etc)
Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ITCAP)
* U.S. Citizenship Required
* Travel and relocation expenses will be paid
* Direct Deposit is required for all Federal employees to receive pay
* The primary purpose of this position is to plan, implement, administer, and counsel units and their leadership on individual, family, and community issues including but not limited to career assistance, transition, relocation, family, and other work/life service and activities provided to military members, retirees, Department of Defense (DOD) civilian members, and their families.
* Assesses needs and provides continuing work/life services to leadership, organizations, and serviced populations within assigned units and in the A&FRC. Develops and uses self-assessment, community-assessment, and various measurement tools to identify trends, organizational needs, and Air Force and unit demographic profiles.
* Develops, implements, and manages installation work/life services programs, establishing goals, objectives, and procedures in accordance with applicable state and DoD, Air Force and other federal guidance, regulations, and laws.
* Consults with on- and off-site community leadership officials on work/life and related issues.
* Designs and establishes marketing and public relations strategies to ensure target populations are informed of services and activities.
For more information, see http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.aspx?JobID=100163263&JobTitle=Work%2fLife+Consultant&x=81&y=13&brd=3876&vw=b&FedEmp=N&FedPub=Y&tm=0&pg=2&re=4&AVSDM=2011-06-14+00%3a03%3a00.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.