January 20, 2011 at 5:35 pm #121085
The Lewin Group is a premier national health and human services consulting firm with more than 40 years of experience delivering objective analysis and strategic counsel to public agencies, nonprofit organizations, and private companies across the United States.
We have openings for more than 30 junior, mid-level and senior positions.
We work to help government organizations at the Federal, state and local levels implement and improve policy and expand knowledge of health care and human services systems, enact, run, and evaluate programs to enhance delivery and financing of health care and human services, and create strategies for institutions, communities, governments, and people to make health care and human services systems more effective.
Our efforts assist many organizations, including:
– Department of Health and Human Services:
- Administration for Children and Families (ACF)
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (ASPE)
- Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC)
- Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR)
– Department of Defense
– Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
– More than 40 state and local government Health and Human Services agencies
In the wide-ranging field of health and human services policy research and consulting, The Lewin Group provides both depth and breadth of expertise. Our consultants are drawn from industry, government, academia, and the health professions. All of our consultants are strongly committed
to Lewin’s core values of objectivity, integrity, innovation, and dedication to client satisfaction.
If you are interested in bringing your talent to The Lewin Group, we invite you to apply today by visiting our career page: http://www.lewin.com/careers
The Lewin Group is an Ingenix company. Ingenix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of UnitedHealth Group, was founded in 1996 to develop, acquire and integrate the world’s best-in-class health care information technology capabilities.
January 20, 2011 at 7:52 pm #121089
Hi Greg! I see that you have ties to the Simon School! I am interested in learning more about the Lewin Group Consulting Opportunities, and would like to connect on http://www.linkedin.com/in/conorcusack. I hope all is well and thanks for posting the information!
Conor Cusack, MPA
January 20, 2011 at 9:02 pm #121087
Conor, happy to connect on Linked In with you. Take a look at the career page…see if anything interests you and feel free to contact me with questions. – GB
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.