March 5, 2012 at 8:19 pm #154969
The Lewin Group is a premier national health and human services consulting firm with more than 40 years of experience delivering objective analysis and strategic counsel to public agencies, nonprofit organizations, and private companies across the United States.
We have openings for more than 20 junior, mid-level and senior positions.
We work to help government organizations at the Federal, state and local levels implement and improve policy and expand knowledge of health care and human services systems, enact, run, and evaluate programs to enhance delivery and financing of health care and human services, and create strategies for institutions, communities, governments, and people to make health care and human services systems more effective.
In healthcare: We support our clients with policy research and data analysis on Medicare, Medicaid and CHIP, health care financing, strategic workforce planning, health program evaluation, comparative effectiveness research and other important areas of the public health policy arena. We evaluate health reform options using data-driven financial modeling.
In human services: We provide technical assistance and support to develop, evaluate and improve children and family programs like Head Start, Assets for Independence, workforce development and analysis, and the delivery and financing for many important human services policy programs nationwide.
Our efforts assist many organizations, including:
– Department of Health and Human Services (HHS):
- Administration for Children and Families (ACF)
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (ASPE)
- Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC)
– Department of Defense (DoD)
– Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
– Department of Labor (DoL)
– More than 40 state and local government Health and Human Services agencies
In the wide-ranging field of health and human services policy research and consulting, The Lewin Group provides both depth and breadth of expertise. Our consultants are drawn from industry, government, academia, and the health professions. All of our consultants are strongly committed
to Lewin’s core values of objectivity, integrity, innovation, and dedication to client satisfaction.
If you are interested in bringing your talent to The Lewin Group, we invite you to apply today by visiting our career page: http://www.lewin.com/careers
The Lewin Group is an Optum company, a wholly owned subsidiary of UnitedHealth Group. We’re editorially independent but through partnerships with Optum we can tap into a vast body of data and resources. Optum is an analytics, technology, and consulting services firm that enable better decisions throughout the health system. Learn more about Lewin at http://www.lewin.com and Optum at http://www.optum.com.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.