September 23, 2009 at 4:04 pm #81282
US Citizenship Required
Location: Washington, DC
Provides program management and acquisition support for all the different milestones of technology procurement engagements. Coordinates all aspects of system delivery, including budgets, quality assurance, training, and documentation at customer locations.
• Prepare Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs), cost/benefit analyses, acquisition plans, development of solicitation packages, preparation of supporting acquisition documentation, including Performance Work Statements (PWSs), Statement of Work requirements.
• Provide support in maintaining records and documentation associated with solicitations.
• Ensuring that a program delivers on time with high quality, within budget and in accordance with stated business and technical objectives.
• Creating, optimizing and driving structured objectives, schedules, project plans and operating mechanisms across programs and cross-functional teams.
• Continually looking for opportunities to improve current processes and approaches and driving implementation of these changes.
• Assigning priorities to multiple competing and important program team activities quickly and effectively and communicating them appropriately.
• Documenting and communicating objectives, plans, status, issues and risks in a timely manner to team members, stakeholders and senior management as part of overall program management support for engagements.
• Provide integration, cost, scope, risk, communication management support for government program management.
• Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical cost data.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited college.
• 3-5 years of demonstrated program management experience—effectively managed across multiple business/functional units and/or multiple programs
• Ability to intuitively gauge a project’s scope and the team’s ability to execute well
• Ability to communicate objectives, plans, status and results
• Solutions orientated, with a track record of identifying and implementing creative solutions
• Deep understanding of life cycle contracts administration, with a focus on technology
• Ability to read and interpret procurement policy, regulations, and directives of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) as it pertains to the acquisition of technology.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Solid critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills required to manage teams of personnel remotely.
• Experience with MS Project
No staffing agencies please. If you are interested or can make referrals, please send all information to me:
Jaime Gracia at [email protected]constrat.net
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.