February 26, 2010 at 3:34 pm #93581
Are you looking for a job where you can use your contracts administration skills in a team oriented environment? Are you experienced with FAR and proposals? This may be the job for you!
2020 Company is an innovative and fast paced government and IT consulting firm with an impressive roster of clients. 2020 Company was recently nominated by Washington Technology as being one of the Top 10 fastest growing government contractors in the area - 3 years in a row!
Our company is an innovative and fast paced government and IT consulting firm with an impressive roster of clients. Our organization is evolving and growing successfully and is located in beautiful Falls Church, VA.
In the role of Contracts Manager, a successful candidate will:
· Ensure the company is compliant and meets contracts terms and conditions with our clients
· Implement contracts administration processes and procedures that are effective and efficient in delivering results
· Drive the implementation of an efficient contracts administration infrastructure - people, process, systems
· Implement an organized and hierarchal filing structure for all contracts matters - both physical and softcopy contractual documents
· Provide monthly contracts status updates to Senior Management with respect to funding levels, escalations, ceilings, contract closures etc.
· Communicate to Government Contracting Officers with respect to Request for Quotes (RFQs) and Request for Proposals (RFPs)
· Act as a point of contact for requesting and receiving modifications to existing contracts as necessary.
· Be responsible for delivering business and pricing proposals for responses to RFPs/RFQs
The ideal candidate would have:
· Coordinate, negotiate and process pre-proposal documents such as Non-disclosure Agreements and Teaming Agreements.
· Review and interpret solicitations & RFQs and develop cost narrative and business volume of proposals.
· Participate in contract kick-off meetings.
· Review and process award documents and perform contract set up.
· Interact with subcontractors to obtain required proposal documentation and subcontract agreement, performance and closeout.
· Monitor contract performance and perform contract and subcontract administration.
· Coordinate and enter contract data into accounting system.
· Work closely with PM and monitor contract requirements and constraints.
· Maintain the master original contract paper and electronic files for the entire company.
· In-depth experience with establishing contracts administration policies, processes and systems.
· The candidate must be able to effectively communicate to clients, coworkers and management in both verbal and written form.
· Individual must also be adaptable and flexible to help deliver tactical objectives and deliverables at times of need.
· Must have a minimum of 4 years of writing business/pricing proposal experience.
· Must have strong customer service demeanor, be detailed oriented and have the ability to plan for and meet deadlines.
2020 Company takes pride in a positive and friendly atmosphere with the drive to succeed. We are looking for people who will contribute to our culture with a positive attitude and the ability to multitask and problem solve. Come join us!
We look forward to speaking with you!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.