Looking For Moderately Priced Web-Based Capital Budget Software Designed for Municipalities

Home Forums Acquisitions Looking For Moderately Priced Web-Based Capital Budget Software Designed for Municipalities

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Gerry McDonald 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Looking for a web-based Capital Improvement, planning, forecasting and budgeting software solution specifically tailored for municipalities. If you have such a software, sell such a software, or know someone who does, please contact me. Thank you for any and all input! -Hal

Note: I’m certain others would want to know about good solutions also, so I am inviting a brief recap in response here as well as direct contact

Gerry McDonald
    Participant

TeamBudget from Questica is a web-based budgeting/planning/forecasting tool specifically tailored for municipalities – both Capital and Operating

Thanks Gerry! We will be contacting you directly. -Hal

Thaddeus Setla
    Participant

Thaddeus, Thank you very much! We will follow up. -Hal

I have heard very good things about TeamBudget from Questica. We have several clients that use this solution and are extremely happy with it. Very robust, user friendly and it has really streamlined their budgeting process.

IBM TM1 would be a good tool that provides both data management and analytical capabilities

Bobbi Jo, Thank you very much for the input! Sincerely appreciated! Hal

Ranga, Thank you very much! We will follow up! -Hal

Doug Fletcher
    Participant

Fletcher & Fletcher Budgeting has been providing a budget software specifically designed for the public sector for over 20 years. Our product includes budget functions for operating, capital, personnel, performance measures, reporting and final budget documents. I would look forward to speaking with you further if you have any questions

http://www.budgetinformationsystem.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.