January 31, 2010 at 5:58 pm #90821
C&S is a growing dynamic woman and minority-owned full-service strategic communications firm, and we are looking for a Program Manager to join our winning team. This individual will be responsible for managing customer
expectations and project execution which includes the ability to communicate
effectively with multiple teams across multiple projects and clients. Excellent
verbal and written communication of technical issues is critical.
This leadership position requires 5-7 years experience in project management, including experience with IT, social media, and federal work experience. This position's responsibilities include:
- Accountability for overall project management including scheduling, coordination of internal and customer resources, scope control, cost accounting, technical issue resolution, and developing project plans.
- Oversee the proper analysis and documentation of the client’s specific business processes and other needs as they pertain to overall mission.
- Assist in recommending best practice solutions based on past experience, research, and visionary thinking.
- Ensure high-quality on-time deliverables within budget.
- Implement and revise our project methodologies as solutions evolve.
- Oversee the production of all deliverables, getting involved in their development when necessary.
- Active participation in new business development including estimating project scope, costs, duration, and resource requirements in written proposals.
- Assist in growing a new customer base.
- Assist in recruiting, managing, and mentoring employees.
- Travel to client sites as needed.
- Proven project management track record of high-visibility projects for Federal government agencies.
- Minimum of 5 years of direct PM experience and government support.
- Candidate has demonstrated information technology and social media expertise and oral/written communications skills to interface with all levels of government and commercial clients.
- Demonstrated organic growth and/or participated in proposal development.
- Experience working in an environment with structured program management methodologies.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Bachelors Degree required
- PMP/PMI certification preferred
- Local candidates only, no relocation (Washington D.C. Metro Area).
- No third party applications.
- Please forward resumes to [email protected]
February 3, 2010 at 7:32 pm #90825
I am a good fit for this opportunity.
February 3, 2010 at 7:37 pm #90823
Thanks Brian. I would not be able to leverage your considerable experience, so I do not believe you would be a good fit. Thanks for the interest.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.