Making a switch

Home Forums Miscellaneous Making a switch

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Steve Ressler 8 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Andrea Baker
    Participant

OK I am putting it out there for the community because it has become clearer to me that I need to do more at bigger levels to make change in Government happen.

I am typing this with one hand (sprained my left arm/wrist on Sunday) so you know I mean business when I say, make me an offer. I am putting this out here in public to say, if your agency needs help… I am your gal. I also come with a stellar IT person who is also looking for a change. I am cleared at the highest level so the sky is the limit.

I am looking for real flexibility as I want to continue and grow my public appearances and travel for conferences.

We are also green focused from IT to lifestyle. Telework is ideal. I specialize in innovation and a muse for my customers. I am a leader in Enterprise 2.0, Citizen 2.0, and social media methodologies for Government and Non-Profit organizations. I have a massive reach on social media platforms.

It may come to me starting my own business (thinking serious about this) to assist your agency or some other genius plan. I am not opposed becoming a Govvie either if the right job comes along.

I am a service disabled veteran, so if I started my own firm it would be a small business and woman owned as well.

Please feel to ask me questions here about my vision or goals for transparency or feel free to send me a private message. I am prepared with resume and references if needed by request for both myself and my associate who is looking for a change.

Availability begins September 6 (yes day one of the Gov 2.0 summit).

Thank you.

Andrea Baker

Steve Ressler
    Keymaster

Will noodle on this as come up with ideas. You are one of the good ones.

Andrea Baker
    Participant

Thank you, I appreciate hearing that from you. Need something to energize me and put my skills to the best potential.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.