June 17, 2011 at 8:58 pm #133301
Mission Essential Personnel is currently seeking an individual to work as a Manager in the Office of Strategy and Performance.
The primary function of this position will be the continued development and implementation of MEP’s Balanced Scorecard (UNISON) throughout the company. Additional duties will include providing support to the Directors in charge of MEP’s Enterprise Risk Management Program development and implementation, as well as MEP’s Organizational Improvement programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Act as the primary project manager and for the continued development and effective implementation of UNISON
• Liaise with personnel throughout the company, at all levels and in every business unit, to coordinate the cascading and development of UNISON at the Tier 2-3 levels
• Coordinate the collection and management of Performance Metrics data
• Assist with the quarterly Balanced Scorecard Report for the Board and Senior Leadership
• Monitor and report on progress against Tier 1 Initiatives and update Initiatives list appropriately
• Serve as the primary point of contact for Balanced Scorecard questions, concerns, and issues
• Continually update and improve UNISON materials (online training materials, UNISON Sessions packets, templates, educational materials, etc.)
• Coordinate with HR to deploy the quarterly UNISON surveys and to collect and analyze the data
• Assist with coordinating the development, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of MEP’s UNISON dashboard, ensuring that our metrics are consistent with progress against MEP’s corporate strategy
• Provide support to MEP’s strategic growth, organizational improvement, performance management, risk management and other key functions within the Office of Strategy and Performance
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with stakeholders (to include colleagues, senior leadership, the Board, and external customers / stakeholders)
• Ability to conduct meetings with personnel at all levels within the company, particularly with the ability to manage meeting dialogs, extract necessary information from the appropriate Subject Matter Experts, facilitate consensus-building and encourage buy-in.
• Ability to work with and facilitate cooperative organizational performance management aligned with our corporate strategy among individuals, business units, cross-functional groups, departments, and internal and external customers
• Previous Balanced Scorecard work (construction or implementation) preferred
• Ability to work in fast-paced, complex, and dynamic environment
• Must be flexible and able to work in a team environment
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, to include Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Presentable appearance and constant professionalism required
• Knowledge and experience in the acquisition, analysis, and display of data; and in extraction of information and trends from that data in support of organizational performance improvement as aligned with our corporate strategy
• Balanced Scorecard Certification desired, Masters Certification preferable (training will be provided if necessary)
• Bachelors degree preferred
• 2 or more years in organizational development and performance management preferred
• Experience implementing performance management systems throughout a global company preferable
To apply for this position, click here.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.