October 12, 2010 at 6:43 pm #112666
MorganFranklin is a professional services organization headquartered in McLean. We support clients in public as well as commercial space and have been recognized by Consulting Magazine as a top consulting firm in the U.S. and that is based on benefits/compensation, work/life balance, career growth and development and more!
This position is based in McLean (Tyson’s Corner), VA and will report to the Senior Manager, Marketing. The Marketing Associate serves as an integral member of the marketing team. This individual will help develop, execute, and support marketing programs. Good organizational and time management skills are important.
The ideal candidate is creative, takes ownership, likes new challenges, and works well in a team environment. This individual demonstrates initiative and manages multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines. Flexibility, adaptability to changing requirements, the ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization is important. Excellent oral and written communication skills are requirements.
* Assist in the successful execution and administration of integrated marketing programs that support short and long term goals and objectives
* Event coordination and logistics from inception through follow-up including seminars, webinars, conferences, sponsorships, etc.
*Administer marketing and campaign automation system (Eloqua) to support the promotion of thought leadership, customer engagement, and lead generation.
* Provide production support for presentations to clients, business development meetings, seminars, webinars, etc.
* Support the proposal development and production process by coordinating meetings, editing, and formatting content, etc.
* Assist in content development for newsletters and web sites (morganfranklin.com and pivotalplays.com) and manage production and distribution
* Work with Sr. Manager to perform analysis and reporting of campaign metrics such as web site traffic, electronic marketing effectiveness, click-thru, sources, costs, etc.
* Provide research and analysis support for marketing and business development efforts
* Maintain an inventory of sales collateral, maintain promotional items inventories and vendor relationships and obtain pricing
* Assist with key social media communications channels
* Track the marketing budget and interact with vendors and accounting as needed
* Maintain calendar of related industry networking events and conduct internal promotion, registration, and coordination as necessary
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing, marketing communications, event management or related areas.
* Experience with marketing automation and email marketing tools
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
* Excellent communication, project management, and organization skills
* Strong research skills and familiarity with online research tools and strategies
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects
* Ability to provide writing sample
* Must be able to describe examples of how candidate has demonstrated responsiveness to requests, problem solving skills, and track record of delivering on commitments.
* Some knowledge of management and technology issues in business and government is desired
* Experience marketing of consulting services
* Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
* Social media and web marketing experience
* Knowledge and use of SharePoint
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
* Must have a B.A. or B.S from accredited University
* Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience is preferred
* U.S. Citizenship is required.
Contact [email protected] to learn more!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.