August 9, 2013 at 11:27 pm #179715
Join GovDelivery as a Marketing Communications Specialist to coordinate and execute integrated Marketing and Communications efforts. Get involved with a wide variety of marketing activities including creating collateral, drafting press releases, overseeing corporate blogs and social media, and coordinating webinars, and events. This role requires excellent writing and editing skills, flexibility, attention to detail, organization, consistent follow-up and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Strong candidates will have an enthusiasm for the public sector and technology, knowledge of emerging marketing and communication techniques and strategies, and the demonstrated the ability to achieve goals measured through metrics. In your cover letter, please describe your most interesting recent marketing communications experience.
What you get to do
- Content creation: create, edit and manage a variety of marketing communications including blog posts , press releases, success stories, and other materials as needed
- Blog and content management:oversee corporate blogs and update sales and marketing systems, including Salesforce libraries and the website
- Event and webinar management: in collaboration with the extended Marketing team, plan, coordinate and manage webinars, events and tradeshows involving internal stakeholders and multiple clients across national and international geographies
- Social media coordination: to support broader marketing efforts, such as inbound lead generation, manage social media, including Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and other channels
What we want in you
- 3+ years of relevant marketing communications experience in a technology company
- Background in marketing, public relations or a related field
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take initiative
- Strong project management; the ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines
- Success developing strong relationships with members of all functional groups
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Salesforce.com, Google Analytics and website CMS
The compensation package will be tailored to the candidate commensurate with candidate’s experience and skills. Compensation will include base salary and performance-based incentives. Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental plan, and matching 401(k). GovDelivery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.