November 15, 2011 at 6:27 pm #145805
Job Description Reporting to the CEO, the VP for Health Solutions is a senior leadership role responsible for revenue generation spanning both direct and indirect channels in the federal and military market space. The successful candidate will create sales strategy and drive revenue from new accounts and is responsible for establishing annual sales plans, building and maintaining a high performing sales team, and generating sales management reports.
The successful candidate will be responsible for sales leadership and will manage, lead and train a sales team to meet and exceed company goals for growth and market share expansion. The VP for Health Solutions will serve as the expert for innovative sales plans and will contribute to the overall vision, strategy and day-to-day sales operations of the organization.
The VP for Health Solutions will also be responsible for sales results, building and managing the successful sales pipeline. S/he will ensure movement of accounts through pipeline from opportunity to close. Building deep client relationships with the federal government, the military, and large multi-million/billion dollar organizations, the incumbent will aggressively network to reach key decision makers. Through intense work ethic, understanding of metrics and sales management, the VP will improve existing processes and challenge current sales methodology to ensure there is exceptional growth.
Additionally, the VP will participate in contract negotiations and assist in the close of multi-year/multi-million dollar deals in partnership with other key business stakeholders, as well as design and implement short and long-term sales strategy for new business and create necessary metrics and incentive strategies. The VP will recommend positioning and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share and monitor competitors’ products, sales, service and market activities.
The VP will be a product champion, gaining and maintaining sufficient knowledge of our product suite and the company to be able to provide sales oriented demonstrations as part of the prospect evaluation process. S/he will keep abreast of the competition, our competitive advantage, and general changes to the industry to help facilitate successful consultative selling and presentation.
Finally, the VP will be responsible for financial performance, including P&L responsibility and developing and managing the sales budget.
– 10+ years as a seasoned leader of healthcare solutions sales/account professionals, with a long track record of success in large, complex sales deals.
– Proven track record and demonstrated success in the federal and military healthcare markets, specifically healthcare related software and products, consistently achieving or exceeding quotas.
– Must display excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Superior presentation skills.
– Commitment to excellence and high standards.
– Proven leadership, relationship development, and business acumen.
– Ability to travel up to 75%.
– Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent; master’s degree preferred.
To learn more, and to apply for this position, please click here.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.