August 20, 2009 at 2:27 pm #78337
We are currently seeking an experienced GIS/Java developer to join our team of IT professionals.
* Design, develop and maintaining complex, web-based GIS applications
* Participate in all phases of the system development lifecycle, including requirements
analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment.
* 4+ years experience developing Java/J2EE software applications
* Proficient in ESRI ArcGIS technologies, including ArcGIS Server, ArcSDE, and ArcObjects
* Experience with Oracle (9i, 10g) and geodatabase design
* Strong system architecture skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Geography
* Experience implementing geospatial Web services a strong plus
This position is located in a Metro-accessible DC location. No relocation assistance available. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Computech is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
To learn more about company ongoings, join our Facebook Group!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.