July 12, 2011 at 2:04 am #135106
Please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
To support the ongoing development of content and features throughout ECA’s interactive platform, the Multimedia Producer for Web (MP) will be tasked with developing original professional graphics within the platform’s various-but-related aesthetics. The MP will be responsible for creating and maintaining a robust photo and video archive of ECA-oriented images. The MP will also be responsible, as necessary, for scripting, shooting, and editing video content. The MP will be proficient in the tools necessary for completion of the above tasks, from Photoshop to Final Cut Pro.
In coordination with the Director of Communications and the Web Team Manager, the MP will be in charge of the overall look and feel of all ECA web communications efforts. The individual will be responsible for maintaining the look of ECA websites, email messages to the ECA community, creation of web logos for ECA programs, promotional web tiles ads and banners, designing and maintaining the look of the YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook accounts, designing graphics for special initiatives, creating graphics to be offered to Embassy websites for ECA initiatives, and assuring that web communications initiatives that are deployed across all Exchanges web properties are consistent and professional. The individual will also maintain ECA’s photo archive in coordination with ECA program offices.
The ideal candidate would have the following technical and general qualifications:
• Strong professional graphic design skills and experience.
• Solid experience in graphics software (such as, Illustrator, PhotoShop, and Flash).
• Solid experience in video editing software (Final Cut Pro).
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Web design and graphic tools.
• Excellent facility with standard software, including the complete Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint), and an ability to learn and work with other software, as well as database applications.
• Experience designing logos.
• Experience managing multimedia and photo archives.
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of web design and graphic tools.
• Familiarity with state-of-the-art web design and maintenance tools required.
• Demonstrated conceptual, design, and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organizational and communications skills.
• Demonstrated well-rounded technical background.
• Excellent, timely and precise organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
• Excellent critical and creative thinking and analytical skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, and multi-task in a high volume, fast-pace work environment.
• Excellent ability to also have a flexible, team-oriented approach to work.
• Excellent ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance at the Secret level.
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree is preferred.
• A minimum of two (2) years working in multimedia production for a web environment is required for this position.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.