NCMA Tyson’s Career Event and Networking Night January 26th

Home Forums Job Openings NCMA Tyson’s Career Event and Networking Night January 26th

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jaime Gracia 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Jaime Gracia
    Participant

ATTENTION ALL! Tysons Corner Chapter is proud to host a Career Networking Night Tuesday January 26th 2010 at Maggianos Family Restaurant (upper level) from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. This event is free to all who can attend. Please register by sending an email to the following address with your name and contact information: [email protected]

Please tell your interested friends and relatives. Bring copies of your updated resumes and join our sponsors. Firms with current openings in Contracts Management, Acquisition Support, Program Management, Systems Engineering and other professional opportunities will be represented.

Some of the firms participating include:

• Acquisition Solutions, Inc.
    • Booz Allen Hamilton
    • CareerMinders
    • Distributed Solutions, Inc.
    • GovCon Associates LLC (GCA)
    • GCS
    • Integrity Management Consulting
    • The MITRE Corporation
    • Procurement Solutions, Inc.
    • XL Associates
    • YRCI

Please note that this event is informational and not intended to be interview-based.

The Tysons chapter is also holding it’s general membership and hot topic meeting the same day from 5:30-9:00 at the Maggianos. Attendance for the Hot Topic Meeting requires a separate registration. Price is $50.00 for members and $75.00 for non-members.
    http://www.ncmatysons.org/event_details.php?event_id=194&date=01-2010
    Business attire is suggested for both events.

Tyson’s Corner-Maggiano’s
    2001 International Dr.
    McLean, VA 22102-3918
    703-356-9000

Maggiano’s in Tyson’s Galleria. We are located off of the Capital Beltway (I-495) near the Ritz Carlton Hotel.

Traveling from Springfield – From the Capital beltway I-495 (Inner Loop):
    • Merge onto VA-123 S / CHAIN BRIDGE RD via EXIT 46A toward TYSONS CORNER (travel approx. 0.7 miles)
    • Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto INTERNATIONAL DR (travel approx. 0.2 miles)

Traveling from Rockville – From the Capital beltway I-495 (Outer Loop):
    • Take the CHAIN BR RD / VA-123 S exit- EXIT 46A- toward TYSONS CORNER / VIENNA (Travel approx. 0.4 miles)
    • Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto CHAIN BRIDGE RD / VA-123 S. (Travel approx. 0.3 miles)
    • Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto INTERNATIONAL DR. (Travel approx. 0.2 miles)

Traveling from DC:
    • Merge onto I-66 W / US-50 W. (Travel approx. 0.7 miles)
    • Take the ARLINGTON BLVD / US-50 W / G W PARKWAY exit. (Travel approx. <0.1 miles)
    • Merge onto GEORGE WASHINGTON MEMORIAL PKWY N / GW PKWY N (Crossing into VIRGINIA). (Travel approx. 5.4 miles)
    • Take the VA-123 exit toward CHAIN BRIDGE / MCLEAN. (Travel approx01 miles)
    • Keep RIGHT at the fork to go on VA-123 S. (Travel approx. 5.5 miles)
    • Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto INTERNATIONAL DR. (Travel approx. 0.2 miles)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.