Need Help Finding Chicago-based Social Media Contacts

Home Forums Citizen Engagement & Customer Service Need Help Finding Chicago-based Social Media Contacts

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Josh Folk 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Ori Hoffer
    Participant

GSA’s Enterprise Web Management unit (Office of Communications and Marketing) is hosting an internal training event in Chicago, June 25-27 to help our staff learn about navigating the digital frontier.

We will be having a couple of panel sessions on social media, mobile and web metrics and are looking for representatives from Chicago-based corporations and Chicago city government to participate.

Have you attended a Windy City conference where someone’s presentation really blew you away? Who was it and why was it so good?

Do you work for the City of Chicago in social media? Who does social really well in city government?

Some of the Chicago businesses we’re targeting: Gatorade, United Airlines, Orbitz, Groupon, Hyatt, Model Metrics – if you have some contacts there, I’d appreciate you sharing them with me.

We’re pretty open to new ideas here. We welcome recommendations or contacts with any business doing something cool with mobile or social on a national level to show our people what’s possible.

Please post your recommendations in the comments section below or contact me directly at [email protected].

Josh Folk
    Participant

Ori, sending you an email…

Steve Ressler
    Keymaster

I think Ragan Media is in Chicago and does lots of social media conferences…may be someone there

You may want to ask folks at EPA as well. I randomly spoke at their annual EPA web manager conference that was in Chicago 1 or 2 years ago. While mostly non-Chicago people, they may have ideas

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.