Need People Passionate about Attracting the Next Generation of Public Servants!

Home Forums Leadership and Management Need People Passionate about Attracting the Next Generation of Public Servants!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Steve Ressler 8 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

If you are a current Federal employee who has a zeal for attracting the best and brightest to government, then I have an opportunity for you! I am putting together a set of training sessions that address topics related to the Federal hiring process, from knowiing where to find jobs, understanding KSAs and other hiring jargon, writing a resume that gets the attention of an HR office and coaching people to have a great interview experience. If you have expertise in these topics and great training/public speaking skills, please email me at andrew_krzmarzick AT grad DOT usda DOT gov. I need people who feel comfortable training on these topics (and interested in doing it on a volunteer basis).

Thanks!

Steve Ressler
    Keymaster

I’m happy to volunteer and Lily Whiteman from TheGovGurus.com may be interested as well.

Janice
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

I would like to discuss this volunteer opportunity with you. I definetly have great training and public speaking skills. In addition to my professional responsibilities at GSA, I’m also an adjunct professor and counselor at a local community college.

Janice

Hi Steve and Janice,

Thanks for your willingness to help! Stay tuned for a blog post that provides a bit more detail in the next 48 hours.

Steve – you have my email and look for a message to you and Lily in the next few minutes.

Janice – please send me a message at the email above and we can set a time to talk.

– Andy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.