Need speakers for panel on Govt Security and Cloud trends, opportunities and challenges

Home Forums Miscellaneous Need speakers for panel on Govt Security and Cloud trends, opportunities and challenges

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Michael Hackmer 5 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Michael Hackmer
    Participant

I am running a panel on 2/29 that will be streamed online (Webinar) and include a small number of attendees in the room (possibly as many as 40). The focus is going to be on security and cloud trends in the government.

Speakers do not need to present slides, just be prepared to discuss a range of topics in a roundtable discussion with other govt professionals and govt contractors, including but not limited to: what are the current trends in govt surrounding security? cloud? What challenges are agencies facing? What opportunities exist? What mistakes have both agencies and govt contractors made? Who is doing it the right way? Etc…

The event will be hosted at our customer business center in Herndon, VA and streamed online.

I am looking for public and private sector participants and am to suggestions. Share them here or ping me at: [email protected]

Thanks,

Michael Hackmer

Senior Community Manager, GovWin.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.