August 4, 2010 at 9:12 pm #107358
Responsible for schedule development and maintenance on assigned projects. Provides
resource management, schedule process/procedure development and maintenance for
PMO activities; Assists in the oversight of desktop metric schedules and the
development of reports; Member of the program management team providing project
schedule oversight, analysis and reporting.
1. BS/BA degree in either: Finance, Business, or Engineering with a minimum of 10 years
of scheduling experience
2. 5-8 years experience with MS Project
3. Experience developing project schedules that pass DCMA 14-Point Analysis for schedule
4. Effectively utilize scheduling/analysis tools such as MS Project Professional, Web, MS
Access, and MS Excel
5. Without personnel management responsibilities, must be able to motivate internal and
third party team members to deliver important information on time in a matrixed
6. Excellent organization, problem-solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
7. Must be energetic, a team player with excellent communication skills, and a desire
to learn new concepts and train others in intermediate Earned Value and
8. Experience in MS Project Enterprise is a plus
9. Entrepreneurial spirit with an eye to helping company grow and improve.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Full benefits, including 401K, medical, dental, and vision, paid holidays and
vacation time. Relocation costs
will be provided.
Please email your resume, references and requested salary to Lisa Arlt Escoto at [email protected]. Please put “Senior Project Scheduler
III” in the subject line. Thank
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.