August 4, 2010 at 9:13 pm #107360
The Proposal Planning Scheduler is an integral member of the proposal preparation team, and is responsible for the development, maintenance,
and management (inputs, status, reporting) of the Integrated Master Plan (IMP)
and the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) related to program proposal activities
to ensure the requirements of the proposal are fully traceable to the pertinent
program requirements (CWBS, CSOW/SOO, Performance Specification, Sections L
& M, EVMS, and internal IPPD process requirements) for the purpose of
driving successful program execution (technical performance, cost, and
schedule). This includes (but is not limited to) setting up customized tasks,
resources, and assignment fields and loading accounting and automated reporting
field requirements and field value lists.
1. BS/BA degree in either: Finance, Business, or Engineering with a minimum of 10 years
of scheduling experience on DoD development/production contracts requiring
Earned Value Management
2. 5-8 years current experience with MS Project with a thorough understanding of MS
Project’s networking and logic building capability
3. Experience developing project schedules that meet DI-MGMT-81650 requirements and pass DCMA
14-Point Analysis schedule health assessments
4. Experience developing WBS to meet Mil-HNBK 881A standards
5. Experience developing project plans to meet ANSI-EIA-748B Earned Value Requirements
6. Cognizant of DoD Defense Acquisition proposal processes
7. Ability to effectively utilize scheduling/analysis tools such as MS Project
Professional, Risk +, WBS Chart Pro, Pert Chart Expert, and MS Excel
8. Excellent organization, problem-solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
9. Energetic team player with excellent communication skills and a desire to learn new
concepts and train others in intermediate Earned Value and scheduling
10. Experience in MS Project Enterprise is a plus
11. Extensive experience in schedule risk assessment
11. Entrepreneurial spirit with an eye to helping company grow and improve.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Full benefits, including 401K, medical, dental, and vision, paid holidays and
vacation time. Relocation costs
will be provided.
Please email your resume, references and requested salary to Lisa Arlt Escoto at [email protected]. Please put “Senior Proposal Planning
Scheduler” in the subject line. Thank you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.