New Gov’t Discount – Washington Sports Club

Home Forums Careers New Gov’t Discount – Washington Sports Club

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Steve Ressler 5 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Steve Ressler
    Keymaster

FYI-Received this today

For those federal workers considering joining a gym, and for others who are already members of one of the area WSCs, I wanted to pass on this information.

Federal employees and US military personnel are now eligible to receive a huge discount for WSC regional passports. A regional passport membership allows access to any club in the region, at any time of day–not only at all Washington SC, but at all Philadelphia SC, New York SC, and Boston SC. VERY convenient for those of us traveling up and down the eastern seaboard.

The cost of the regional passport is $52 a month. Normally it is $75. One year membership required.

If you are already a member of WSC (as I was), go ask a membership consultant about this promotion; they changed my membership for free, and all I needed to do was extend my contract by a few months (to meet the year enrollment requirement).

This promotion is available to all federal employees, so feel free to share this message with your office. Unfortunately, contractors are not eligible.

Questions: contact Mechande Manning, Membership Consultant at the 14th and F Street NW location of WSC: 202.737.7744,[email protected].

For a more comprehensive list, check out GovLoop’s Government Discounts.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.