July 30, 2009 at 3:01 pm #76824
Work with government organizations to study an organization’s mission, value proposition, strategic focus, and stakeholder requirements and then envision, define, design, develop, and deploy measures for improvement. Provide expertise based on previous experience to identify major issues facing clients and generate hypotheses against those issues. Serve as a primary thought leader in the development of business solutions, develop conclusions and strategic recommendations, write reports, and assist with client presentations. Identify opportunities for organization strategy services within a client organization or business area. Serve as task lead for projects by managing delivery and client relationships. Participate in marketing activities, including whitepapers, proposals, and capability briefings. Demonstrate the ability to build competencies in the areas of basic consulting, assignment performance, and organization strategy.
* 4+ years of experience with delivering overhead optimization, performance optimization, or knowledge management services
* Experience with building and maintaining client relationships in a team-based government or management consulting environment
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including the ability to create accurate spreadsheet in Excel and presentations in PowerPoint following sound vertical and horizontal logic
* Ability to obtain a US government security clearance
* BA or BS degree
* Experience with business intelligence, business process reengineering, Lean Six Sigma, knowledge management, operational planning outsourcing and off-shoring, shared services, strategic sourcing, G&A cost optimization, or working capital reduction
* Experience with creating process maps in as-is and to-be states
* Experience with delivering management consulting services to the federal government
* Knowledge of BPR software, including iGraphx, Visio, or Proforma ProVision
* Knowledge of inductive reasoning, SWOT, or Porter Value Chain strategy development
* Ability to translate information, develop insights, and work alongside clients at client sites
* Ability to be a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Possession of excellent leadership, analysis, and data gathering skills
* Possession of excellent and oral and written communication skills
* BA or BS degree in a related field preferred; MBA or MA or MS degree preferred
* Lean Six Sigma or PMP Certification preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Integrating the full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems, working by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
Please submit your resume via e-mail to [email protected] referencing job number 01078485 in the subject line.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/D/V.
Booz Allen Hamilton has been at the forefront of strategy and technology consulting for 95 years. Every day, government agencies, institutions, corporations, and infrastructure organizations rely on the firm’s expertise and objectivity, and on the combined capabilities and dedication of our exceptional people to find solutions and seize opportunities. Providing a broad range of services in strategy, operations, organization and change, information technology, systems engineering, and program management, Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
With 20,000 people, Booz Allen generates $4 billion in annual revenue. To learn more about the firm, visit http://www.boozallen.com.
August 9, 2009 at 1:48 pm #76826
Please see attached resume’.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.