November 18, 2011 at 2:30 pm #146111
City of Minneapolis has 2 PeopleSoft positions currently open:
- Financials FSCM 9.0 Developer &
- PeopleSoft Administrator
These have an attractive Market Rate Adjustment (of $ zero to $25,000, depending upon qualifications) on top of the Annual Salary of: $62,877 – $86,539, so full salary range is $62,877-111,539.
PeopleSoft Administrator Position:
The exempt incumbent will provide services to the City of Minneapolis Human Resources and Finance departments and related City departments.
The City currently has installed:
- PeopleSoft Human Capital Management 8.9 package suite with Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits, FSA, Time & Labor, Self Service ePay, eBenefits, eProfile, eRecruit Candidate Gateway, Portal Pack, etc.
- PeopleSoft ELM (Enterprise Leaning Management) 9.0
- PeopleSoft 9.0 Financials/Supply Chain Management 9.0 package suite with GL, Assets, Billing, Cash, Contracts, Expenses, Purchasing, eProcurement, Inventory, Receivables, Payables, and Project Costing modules.
- PeopleSoft EPM 9.0 (Enterprise Performance Management) Financials data warehouse, with HRMS info in future.
These and related interfaces/integrations operate as an ERP application system.
Incumbent must participate in an on-call rotation schedule and respond to / resolve Human Resources emergency issues after hours via cell phone/computer and on site as necessary (with on-call compensation).
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.