May 7, 2010 at 5:22 pm #100097
General Services Administration, Office of Citizen Services, Center for New Media and Citizen Engagement
Duration: 2-6 Months (negotiable)
Timeframe: Immediate openings
Position: Program Analyst, Writer/Editor, IT Specialist
Location: Washington, D.C.
The General Services Administration seeks PMFs to join our FedSpace team to develop a secure intranet and social media platform for Federal employees and contractors by Fall 2010. Interested PMFs should expect to work in a high visibility start-up environment with great collegiality among detailees from multiple agencies in support of ambitious goals and short deadlines.
Major duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
– Research best practices for collaboration and social media platforms, both internal and external to the Federal Government
– Assess policy issues and develop recommendations related to the implementation of FedSpace
– Analyze project goals and identify methods to support policy considerations and stakeholder engagement
– Draft communications to government stakeholders, industry, and US citizens
– Evaluate technology issues and develop IT infrastructure in support of FedSpace mission
Interested candidates should contact:
Tel: (202) 219-1349
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.