October 8, 2010 at 2:27 pm #112493
Gotham Government Solutions is looking to hire a Sr. Systems Engineer with a TS/SCI government full poly to work in MD.
The Senior Systems Engineer shall have at least the following experience:
• At least fifteen (15) years performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis. A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field is highly desired and will be considered equivalent to four (4) years experience.
• At least seven (7) years leading, providing technical supervision, and guiding mid-level engineering personnel; solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule.
• Developing documentation required to support a program’s technical issues and training situations.
• Experienced with Object Oriented and Structured development methodologies, networks, data storage, data modeling, data ontologies, security architectures and CASE tool selection and use.
• Performing a variety of tasks related to knowledge/ technique dissemination to groups of analytic workforce and demonstrates an ability to convey new
UNCLASSIFIED//FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY AMOD-AMBULATE SOW 24 UNCLASSIFIED//FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY
techniques and technologies to analytic workforce and facilitate transference of acquired knowledge from more experienced analysts to new analysts.
• Experienced with system architectures in a service oriented and ESB environment.
• Experienced in analytical environments/intelligence production organizations.
• Applying agile and/or spiral development models.
• Developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-to-large-scale programs.
• Integrating information systems into SOA or on to ESB architectures.
• Experienced “wrapping” legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework.
• Developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
• Integrating FOSS, COTS and GOTS products from multiple vendors.
• Implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access.
• Developing and deploying integrated desktop applications.
Interested candidates please contact [email protected]
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.