March 22, 2012 at 12:33 pm #156762
Sales | Washington, DC, United States
Working with a regional team the Pre-Sales Systems Engineer is responsible for opportunity qualification, product demonstrations, technical presentations, and on-site product installation, training, and support. Heavy regional travel required—expect up to 70% on-site work primarily located in the Metro DC region.
- Responsible for pre-sales technical support and technical account management for Infoblox's field Account Managers and VARs.
- Perform training and demonstrations for our partners, customers, and sales team helping them understand how to deploy Infoblox business solutions.
- Assist in the design and integration architecture of Internet information services appliances including DNS, Radius and LDAP systems.
- Up to 70% travel within designated region.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years experience supporting technical sales of enterprise network solutions to corporate accounts.
- Requires 2-5 years of experience in networking technologies including TCP/IP, DNS (UNIX) Admin, and experience with switches, routers, and firewalls in Intranet/Internet/Extranet environments.
- Strong UNIX O/S knowledge is required, and NT / Active Directory experience would be a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, with ability to articulate complex technology simply.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve technical problems.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Ability to travel.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.